Thursday, June 26, 2008

Decisions, decisions... 
After much deliberation (well, not really that much, just a day) I've decided that to boost my inventory for the craft show I will be making more than one of most of my pieces. For the last year and a half I've only made one-of-a-kind pieces, but I really don't charge that much so no one really appreciates the fact that everything is one-of-a-kind. And it's not like I'm well known, either. I figure that since I need a bunch of stuff for November, and it's really difficult coming up with an endless supply of new designs, so I really have no other option. I've gotta say, it feels really weird to me, seeing six of the exact same earring. It feels like I'm cheating... =S




This is a ring I made a few months ago. I really really really like it... It's got the king of feel that I want all of my jewelry to have. It's fun, whimsical, and ethereal! The only problem is that since I used colored wire, Some of it got peeled off by the pliers when I was making it...
You can pretty clearly see the damage in this picture. It makes me sad. :( I love this ring to death, and I'm afraid for my life to try and make it again because I don't think I'll be able to... I don't have any other buttons like this so I'd have to tear this ring apart if I wanted to make it again...

So that's my dilemma.

No comments: