Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Oops! Forgot to Post!

Crap! I got busy over the weekend and forgot to post! Well here we go...

I watched the inauguration. It was so exciting! History has been made! I don't have that much to say about it, other than that. =P

I just got finished creating my first custom order for someone, and I'm having trouble posting it on etsy. I'm getting some kind of error that says 'Service Unavailable - Zero size object'. Bah. I made a custom pair of Fairy Wings Earrings. They look like

this.

I hope my customer is happy with them. 

I'm back at school now. My dorm room makes me feel sleepy and lazy. I'm trying to combat that by opening the windows and letting in the freezing air from outside, which I'm sure my roommate doesn't like very much. I try to be as respectful of her as I can because she puts up with a lot from me. I'm messy and kinda loud and she loves me anyway. Last semester I left out my box of finished jewelry and she tripped over it and sprained her ankle. She had to get an ankle brace and crutches. I felt really bad! Luckily we're still friends. <3 Yay!

Now, time to photograph some destash items!

1 comment:

Kim Caro said...

i think your customer will be happy